Friday 19 August 2016

Just a quick question (that no will answer) ...

We're living in the twitter generation, the blog generation, the Youtube generation, in short ... the  who can shout the loudest generation. I have no problem with people contributing their thought on certain subject, but most of the time people haven't much to say. They're only adding to that excruciating  sound that is the internet like a flock of seagulls. People have always loved to complain ( I like to complain, that's exactly what I'm doing now , who doesn't ?) this generation particular loves to sound uprighteous and politically correct, but now there's nothing to complain about anymore, not that there aren't anymore problems. The problem is that people can only complain about one side of the story: "This isn't politically correct", " That just not right" , if anyone tries to contradict  "they" just   bark back . The "internet" don't have conversations any more, it's just a chorus of birds. All I'm asking ( not like anybody is ever going to read this) , why this need to ALWAYS say our opinion ?
I am aware of the irony that I'm  complaining  about other people complaining...

No comments:

Post a Comment